Are you an aspiring Fitness Competitor wanting to learn more about the sport of Fitness or a seasoned Pro wanting to improve your competition package?
Then this experience is for you!
Join us for our Annual FITNESS ATHLETE RETREAT, exclusively for Fitness Competitors, April 20-24th 2022, in Cancun Mexico.
This four-day fitness intensive is a unique opportunity for you to learn and grow as an athlete while enjoying a fitness athletes DREAM vacation in luxury. You’ll experience the perfect fusion of work and play – fitness, food, learning, relaxing & loads of fun in the Mexican sun!
Some very talented IFBB Fitness Pro Athletes, artists and wellness professionals will be joining me to share their knowledge, talent and passion with you.
Every single aspect of competing will be covered. You can expect to learn new fitness skills, training techniques, tips and tricks from seasoned Pro’s, improved posing, stage confidence and routine presentation. You will gain an improved understanding of nutrition principles, learn how to strengthen your relationship with food and yourself, develop a winning mindset and make friendships and network with fellow competitors.
Whether you’re a seasoned competitor or new to the sport, this promises to be an unforgettable experience. This retreat has been a game-changer for my previous guests and I promise it will deliver the same results for you!
Our Cancun Athlete HQ: Luxury Villa Patron
Your 4-Day Retreat Experience will feature:
- Hand Balancing Demonstration and Workshop with Cirque du Soleil Artists Brandom Rueda and Sara
- Gymnastics/Fitness Skills Classes with IFBB Fitness Pros Tiffany Chandler, Regiane Silva, Nicole Duncan and Ryall Graber
- Fitness Routine Presentation Seminar with IFBB Fitness Pro Nicole Duncan
- Nutrition and Supplement Education with Ryall Graber
- Posing Workshop (Posing, Suit Selection, Shoes, Hair & Makeup)
- Fitness Q&A Session
- Daily Fitness Conditioning and Functional Workouts
- Fitness Dance Choreography Master session with Professional Dancer Adrian Carrasco
- Designing your Routine Costume with Fashion Designer Mr. Peperonil *specialist in costumes
- Daily Mindset, Goal-setting and Goal-Getting Pep-Talks
- IV Vitamins for Immune Boosting and Recovery from ADN
- 4 Nights accommodation at the Luxury Villa Patron *gym in villa
- All daily transportation including airport transfers
- Workouts & Gym Fees
- 3 Healthy Meals plus one protein shake daily & water *alcohol not included *We will make a group trip to the grocery store
- Private Yacht Boating Afternoon with Drinks & Healthy Meal
- Final Party Night Dinner Out at one of Cancun’s Top Restaurants
- Welcome Gift Bag full of goodness!
- RyFit Meal to go for your flight home
- COVID Testing for return travel (if still required at this time)
Your fitness itinerary is action-packed! Expect 3/4 of your day booked with planned activities and the rest of the time is recovery time for you to relax poolside (we have two at our villa!), experience a Mayan Spa, discover the beautiful beaches of Cancun/surrounding areas, shop or explore (Chichen Itza isn’t far and it’s one of the 7 Wonders of The World!). Bethany, our Retreat Host, will be available to you for any questions you have and to assist you personally with anything you need during your stay.
*If you are on prep and want your diet fully prepared this can be arranged for a small additional cost.
*If you need additional training during our retreat there is a gym in the villa with assault bike and treadmill for cardio. Expect to be training 4 hours daily Thursday, Friday and Saturday and 1-2 hours on Sunday.
*Spa or Massage in Villa can be added on for an additional cost.
*Pack your supplements or any specific protein powder you require.
Whey or Vegan Powders will be provided. Yes, you can travel with supplements and cooked food to Mexico.
All bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with showers. Wifi is available throughout the house.
$999USD non-refundable deposit to secure your spot, balance due by March 1 2022
*These are early bird prices. All rates increase by $250USD November 15 2021